August 03, 2012
The Morganton City Council will hold the Council's regular meeting Monday August 6, 2012, at 5:00 pm in the Council Chambers in City Hall. Items on the agenda include:
- 3:30 p.m. – Tour of Morganton Heights Project
- Call to Order in the Council Chamber at City Hall at 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Session to Discuss Economic Development Matters – 5:00 p.m. Council Conference Room
- Resolutions Honoring Retiring City Employees: Karl V. Walden, Public Safety – 30 years
- Public Hearing to Consider Amending the Rezoning Conditions For a Proposed Big Box Shopping Center on 141.67 Acres at 645 West Fleming Drive (former Henredon property) to Allow Phase 2 of the Project to Be Developed in Addition to the Reuse of 218,000 Square Feet of Existing Light Manufacturing Space for Light Industrial and Commercial Activities.
- Consideration of a Preliminary Plan for the Hunting Creek Landing Subdivision on 9.9 acres Along the East Side of Poteat Road Adjacent to Hunting Creek Submitted by Habitat for Humanity.
Read the full agenda: August 6, 2012 - Agenda
|< Prev||Next >|