augmentin online, kidney pain after taking best place to buy lasix likes, from canada cheap lasix mechanism of action, no prescription needed keftab, Purchase generic remeron Online, no rx cheap tenormin meds, reviews order tenormin online per day

To turn on or transfer electric, water, and sewer service, or to sign up for cable television, internet, or home phone service, follow these steps.

cs-Getting Utilities-water-40pxcs-Getting Utilities-CFL-40pxElectric, Water and Sewer Service: 828-438-5245

To turn on or transfer Electric or Water/Sewer service

1. Go in person to the Customer Service Desk in City Hall at 305 East Union Street, Suite A100.  You can turn into the main City Hall Parking lot from Bouchelle Street, or East Union Street.  Walk under the water tower (Morganton Trading Company) into the City Hall offices. Need directions to City Hall? i map

2. Take one of the following:

a. a North Carolina driver's license

b. another state driver's license

c. a government issued picture ID.

 Click here for information on Utility Service Deposits.exclamation 30x30


cps-compas logo 2010-150pxCoMPAS Cable: 828-438-5353

To get CoMPAS Cable TV, Internet, and Home Phone Service

1. Go in person to City Hall at 305 East Union Street, Suite A100. Need directions to City Hall? i map

2. Go to the CoMPAS Cable department with the following:

a. A government issued picture ID, and 

b. First month's payment

For questions aboutcable television or bradband internet, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 828-438-5353.

Click here to go to the CoMPAS Website.