Updated: Dec. 28, 2012
The City of Morganton Animal Ordinance regulates what animals are allowed in the City limits as well as what conditions and actions are prohibited. Sec. 8-2005 through Sce. 8-2015 cover general information and definitions as well as adminsitration of the ordinance.
Most residents will be interested in Sec. 8-2012 to Sec. 8-2030.
- S 8-2021. Cruelty to animals
- S 8-2022. Nuisances.
- 5 8-2023. Animal bites.
- S 8-2034. Beekeeping.
- S 8-2025, Dead animals; burial.
- S 8-2026. Festivals.
- S 8-2027. Strays at large.
- S 8-2028. Wild or exotic animals.
- S 8-2029. Fowl and rabbits.
- S 8-2030. Swine and livestock.
Shows flood hazard areas in the City of Morganton